Saturday, November 7, 2009

Elements of existence!!

I consider existence is information not anything else, if i assumed that i have brain as they told me, you can make me feel any thing you want by stimulating my brain cells in a proper way. ........
.......For me Existence has 3 entities
1-I (what ever its meaning), I who perceive what it think it is "in" physically !!
2-Stream of information that "I" feel ...... you call it universe!!
3-Some entity who is the source of information and who makes it streaming projection on "I" ......
I call this entity GOD.

I am sure that not me who put this streaming information in front of "I" (I have no idea about information that will come next picoseconds and sure that no information is self circulation!! so it must have a source .......

No comments: