Thursday, November 26, 2009

God, "I" and Universe

"I" feel through my brain feeling cells stimulation, but am "I" "my" brain?!

"Even "my" brain (and my body) is perceived by "me", it is a fishy loop except the possibility that "I" am not neither "my" brain "nor "my" body, "I" can feel "my" body, then "I" must be distict from "my" body.
If you think "I" were merely some complicated system of atoms, NO, this is "my" body, but not "me".
"I" feel information that "I" preceive as "visual info", audio info", "smell info" ..... , but at the end, "I" perceived information stream which is the universe for "me", but who is information stream author and streamer?. Definitly, it is not "me" , "I" feel things "I" don't know.
Some entity must be the author of information stream "I" feel who authored the information and stream it!! Is he God?
----------------
"I" die when "my" body can't comunicate with usual information you feel (if you still alive), but "I" am still feel another type of information stream ---------
Finally, It seems neither "me" nor God is a part of universe (information stream).
-------------------
Existence equation:
Existence= "me" + universe (information stream, including my body) + God (autheor and streamer of information stream (universe)

No comments: